Pages

Saturday 6 March 2010

Text on Fire

photoshop tutorials, tutorials, photoshop, adobe photoshop tutorials,











In this tutorial you will learn how to create text on fire, and I will explain all the techniques how to transform the text in right format.

First of all you’ll have to start by finding some appropriate picture. I prefer to use this one which you can see below:






















Ok, now we need to add the text to the canvas to work with. Get out the Horizontal Type Tool and write out something like ‘Fire’ with any color you want to use.

lists tens of thousands of tutorials for Photoshop,
























in the above image I’ve used AvantGarde as my font of choice. Actually, it is commercial, but if you don’t have it, you can easily find a good alternative. After that I would like to add some layer styles such as Drop Shadow, Outer Glow, Inner Glow, Satin and Color Overlay for this text layer. view tutorial..

0 comments:

Post a Comment